Additionally, we make a few “quality of life” improvements:
1. We leave little bumps under the top surface beneath the pickguard screw locations, so your screws will have plenty of material to bite into (though special care must always be taken on Thinlines to drill the screw holes generously and prevent over-tightening of the screw, especially where the location is adjacent to a cavity edge).
2. We make a weight relief chamber under the vibrato location, though only in the back half of the guitar body, in order that the vibrato plate mounting screws are well seated.
3. The vibrato cavity itself is routed with a “dog bone” on the back edges so you can place the vibrato optimally without having to worry about the trem knocking, forcing you to chisel out the back corners of the route square. The extra routing does not conflict with the mounting screw holes and is covered by a vintage-style vibrato plate.
4. We can cut a square heel-adjust truss rod nut access channel as a no-cost option. If you want this, please indicate so in the “message” field.
5. Our Thinline Jugular body comes as standard with a neck pocket angled at 1.1°, so a shim should not be required for the bridge to sit at a suitable height.